The Marley League Rules
1. Age Limit: Under 16 on the 1st January of the year of the competition.
2 The League structure will have a maximum of 6 clubs in a league. If more than 6 Clubs enter, it will be divided into 2 Sections, with a play-off at the end of the Season between the winners of each Section
3 Entry to the league is free with the winning team responsible for the cost of engraving the trophy.
4 Teams to consist of 4 Players.
5. Teams to play in a mini-league format playing Stableford format from the Red Tees.
6. The competition format is a Handicap one with the Players Playing handicap allowance allocated.
7. The team’s total points are derived from the sum of the best three individual Stableford scores.
8. The number of J.J.McCarry/McIntyre League players in each team to be limited to a maximum of 2.
9. Each Club will host an event on a Sunday in which all the teams in the Section will compete on the dates listed on the fixture list in the DCL Web Site.
10. No caddies allowed.