1. This is a knock-out tournament for
players with a Course handicap in the range 6 to 12 derived from the golf course being played.
2. Clubs will be invited by the Secretary of the Donald Cameron
League and will not exceed 16.
3. The match will consist of 4-four-ball better ball matches.
4. Play will be from the white tees.
5. All matches to complete 18 holes.
The R&A Rules and the Local Rules of the Host Club will apply except GPS devices, that measure distance only, may be used.
7. In a two year cycle, Clubs drawn at home will be entered into a pot as an away club in year two.
8. In the event of a tie, a sudden death play-off will take place.
9. Clubs can select any two from the eight players to take part
in the sudden death play-off.
10. Handicaps will be 90% of the Course Handicap, rounding to a whole number. This gives the Playing Handicaps. Adjust each Playing Handicap so the lowest handicap plays off zero.
11. The first named club in the draw is the challenger and should
offer a minimum of two dates which will usually be a weekend.
12. Clubs participating: Balmore, Bearsden, Bishopbriggs, Cawder,
Clober, Douglas Park, Hayston, Hilton Park, Kirkintilloch, Lenzie,
Milngavie, Palacerigg, Ralston, Sandyhills, Westerwood and Windyhill.