- The Andy Kellock Cup will be held annually.
- The event will be held at one of the participating Clubs in the event and rotated until each Club has hosted the event.
- Clubs taking part are: Balfron, Balmore, Bearsden, Bishopbriggs, Cawder, Clober, Douglas Park, Dullatur, Hayston, Hilton Park, Glasgow, Kirkintilloch, Lenzie, Milngavie, Palacerigg, Ralston, Sandyhills and Windyhill.
- Teams will consist of six players, who must be less than 19 years of age on the date of the event, playing a Stableford round of golf, with the best four cumulative net scores to count.
- Boy Players to play from the yellow Tees, Girl Players will play from the Red Tees.
- Players will be drawn in groups of three.
- All scores will be returned to the members respective Club.
- In the event of a draw, the score for the number 5 and if necessary the number 6 player will be used. If a draw is still the result, the best back 9 scores of the players 1 to 4 will be used.
- The Andy Kellock Cup will be presented to the winners at the Annual Dinner, which will be held on the first Friday in February of the following year. The insurance of the trophy will be covered by the insurance of the winning Club.