- The competition will be known as The Glasgow Boundary Bell.
- It will be played annually between the respective winners of The Donald Cameron League and The Brand Putter League.
- The format of the match will be 8 amateur club members plus a reserve playing 18 holes scratch Matchplay from the White tees.
- Two points will be allocated for a tie win and one for a draw.
- In the event of a match draw the reserve match will count.
- If the result is still a draw, the match will be decided by a sudden death play off between a selected representative from each side.
- The selected venue will be from the North Side Clubs on odd numbered years, and from South Side Clubs on even numbered years.
- The date of the match will be a Sunday in August.
- Players from respective teams must be members of their club.
- Hospitality costs to be shared between the two leagues.
- The chairman of the after match lunch; will be the host League Secretary.
- The R&A Rules and Local Rules of the host Club will apply, except GPS devices, that measure distance only, may be used.