History of the Campsie Trophy, Donald Cameron League Division 2

In 1970 Cawder Golf Club, the then holders, mislaid the Donald Cameron League Trophy and a new trophy was purchased, but, surprise, surprise, the original trophy turned up in their trophy cabinet. This led to the league being split, in 1970, into two divisions of 7 clubs. The A Division playing for the Donald Cameron Trophy and the B Division playing for the new trophy called The Campsie Trophy. The wooden spoon going to the club bottom of the B Division.

The league has been administrated by the following secretaries:

1947 - 1955 Bob Miller Lenzie
1956 - 1972 Bill Jessiman Hayston
1973 - 2004 Andy Kellock Ralston
2005 - Brian Davidson Windyhill